Device Driver is a piece of software that connects hardware with computer. It is used by the operating system to communicate with hardware from that driver.
If you want to get an optimum performance of your hardware, you should make your driver regularly updated for the most up-to- date version available.
Besides, that up-to-date drivers will keep your device compatible with the recent operating system, such as with Windows 10 operating system.
And with the help from IObit Driver Booster, now you can easily scan and update your device driver with only ONE Click.
Step by Step Guide How to Update Driver:
- Run the IObit Driver Booster Software. You can open it through a shortcut on the Desktop, Taskbar, or Start Menu.
- ONE Click SCAN. Click SCAN button with one click scan, the driver booster will automatically scan the devices which connects to PC.
- Identify Hardware. The scanning process will take around one minute. It works by checking the driver version and compare them with its databases and whether or not it has the newer version.
- Outdated Drivers. Then, the Driver will display the driver lists which are outdated and up to date. From the scanning result on my PC, there were 46 outdated device drivers and 5 outdated game components.
- Update Driver. You can always update your driver at once, or manually one by one. For the sake of security control, it’s better for you to update your driver manually one by one and then reboot.
The Driver booster will automatically back up your old driver and make a restore point before it gets updated to the new driver.
So, you don’t have to worry if you find your PC in trouble after doing the update driver.
The restore point will restore everything like before.
Driver Booster is really helpful in scanning and updating driver windows PC.
You do not need to search for driver manually to download….
It is very easy…
With only one click of scan and update button, you will find your driver stay up to date like ever.